A simple DIY that you can try with some essential oils. You’ll have to find out where to get a bottle of tamanu oil, which is a type of tree nut oil, and the Peru Balsam oleoresin, which is an essential oil from a palm tree in the Amazon basin.
How To Make Peru Balsam Essential Oil
Making your own essential oil is a great way to learn about the different compounds that make up this popular scent. Peru balsam essential oil is made from the resin of the Peruvian Balsam tree and has a woodsy, musky smell.
Here’s how to make your own Peru balsam essential oil:
- Peru balsam essential oil
- Container with a lid (such as an amber or glass bottle)
- Syringe or needle
- Thermometer (optional)
1. Start by purchasing your Peru balsam essential oil online or at a store. Make sure to get a high-quality product that contains no chemicals or additives. You can also find Peru balsam essential oil at many health food stores.
2. Pour your Peru balsam essential oil into the container you selected. Make sure to use a dropper so you can evenly distribute the oil throughout the container.
3. Close the lid of the container and store it in a cool, dark place for up to 6 months. After six months, you can use the oil by syringing it into your skin or
Benefits Of Using Peru Balsam Oil
Peru Balsam oil is a natural, holistic remedy for a variety of ailments. Here are some of the benefits you can expect to receive from using this essential oil:
- It can help improve circulation and relieve pain.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce swelling and inflammation.
- It can help improve moods and feelings of well-being.
- It can be effective in treating headaches, colds, flu symptoms, and cuts and bruises.
How To Use Peru Balsam Essential Oil
Peru Balsam Essential Oil is a great choice for natural remedies for a variety of issues. Here are five ways to use Peru Balsam essential oil:
- Add it to your diffuser to help relax and calm the mind and body.
- Use it as a natural mosquito repellent.
- Add a few drops to your bathtub or shower to soothe the senses and promote relaxation.
- Add it to your beauty routine to help improve skin health and repair damage done by the sun.
- Dilute it in a carrier oil and apply it topically to ease pain and inflammation.
You’ve probably heard of Peru balsam oil before, and if you haven’t, it’s likely because it is one of the more expensive essential oils out there. But don’t let its price tag deter you – this essential oil is worth investing in because it has a variety of uses that will benefit your skin and overall health. If you are interested in making your own Peru balsam essential oil, be sure to check out our guide on how to do just that.