Parsley essential oil has a wide variety of benefits and uses, making it a versatile and powerful addition to your natural medicine cabinet. You can use it to improve digestion, relieve inflammation, reduce bloating, and even help fight cancer! Best of all, you can easily make your own parsley essential oil at home with just a few simple ingredients.
How To Make Parsley Essential Oil
If you’re interested in making your own essential oils, Parsley essential oil is a great place to start. Not only is it relatively easy to make, but it’s also a versatile oil that can be used for a variety of purposes. Here’s how to make Parsley essential oil at home:
1. Start with fresh parsley. If you’re using dried parsley, make sure to rehydrate it first by soaking it in water for about an hour.
2. Place the parsley in a blender or food processor and blend until it forms a paste.
3. Place the paste in a cheesecloth or other fine strainer and press out the excess liquid.
4. Pour the strained liquid into a dark glass bottle and add a carrier oil like jojoba oil or grapeseed oil. This will help extend the shelf life of your essential oil.
5. Store your Parsley essential oil in a cool, dark place and use it within 6 months for best results.
Benefits Of Using Parsley Essential Oil
There are many benefits to using parsley essential oil. This oil can help to improve digestion, relieve gas and bloating, and even help to detox the body. Parsley essential oil can also be used topically to treat acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
How To Use Parsley Essential Oil
There are many ways to use parsley essential oil, and the best way to find out what works for you is to experiment. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
-Add a few drops of parsley essential oil to your shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating scalp massage.
-Mix parsley essential oil with lemon essential oil and water in a spray bottle to use as a natural air freshener.
-Dilute parsley essential oil with a carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil and use it as a massage oil.
-Add a few drops of parsley essential oil to your bath water for a relaxing and detoxifying experience.