How To Make Mint Bergamot Essential Oil
If you love the smell of mint, you will love making your own mint bergamot essential oil! This easy project is perfect for beginners and can be completed in just a few minutes. Here are the steps:
- Start by collecting some fresh mint leaves. You will need at least 8-10 leaves for this project.
- Remove the stems from the leaves and place them in a glass or plastic container.
- Add 10-12 drops of your favorite essential oil to the container and stir well to combine.
- Place the container in a cool, dark place for 2-3 weeks, stirring every few days, until the oil has concentrated to your desired level.
- Store the oil in an amber glass bottle or other storage containers (preferably one with a dropper).
Benefits Of Using Mint Bergamot Oil
Mint is a popular herb that is known for its many health benefits. Some of the benefits of using mint oil include:
- Mint is a natural anti-inflammatory
- It can help reduce anxiety and improve mood
- It can help improve blood circulation and relieve pain
- It has antibacterial properties, which can help fight infections
- Mint can also help improve sleep quality and reduce anxiety during the night
How To Use Mint Bergamot Essential Oil
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think much about using essential oils. You’ve probably been told to dilute them or apply them topically, but that’s just not how you roll. If you’re ready to start using essential oils in your life, but don’t know where to start, this guide is for you.
Mint Bergamot is a popular essential oil that has a number of benefits for both mind and body. It can help ease anxiety and stress, boost mental clarity and concentration, and improve moods. Here are four easy ways to use mint bergamot essential oil:
- Diffuse it in your home – diffusing essential oils is a great way to enjoy their aroma and benefit from their properties. Add 10-15 drops of mint bergamot oil to a diffuser or bottle of water, turn it on, and relax in your home!
- Use it in aromatherapy – add 5-10 drops of mint bergamot oil to your favorite massage oil or carrier for a relaxing massage.
- Topically -apply mint bergamot oil topically as a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. Dil
Making your own (DIY) essential oils can be a fun and rewarding experience. Not only do you get to control the ingredients and quality of your oil, but you also get to learn about the various uses for different essential oils. In this article, we will show you how to make mint bergamot essential oil using simple ingredients and supplies that you likely already have on hand. Get started today by reading our guide and making your own mint bergamot essential oil!