How To Make Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
If you’re looking for a way to make your own lemon tea tree essential oil, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make this refreshing and invigorating oil at home.
What You’ll Need:
-Tea tree oil
-A carrier oil (such as jojoba or coconut oil)
-An essential oil diffuser or diffuser necklace
1. Start by washing your lemons thoroughly. You’ll want to remove any dirt or residue that might be on the surface of the fruit.
2. Cut the lemons in half and then add them to a blender with 1/4 cup of water. Blend until the lemons are completely broken down.
3. Pour the lemon mixture into a glass jar or bottle and add in 30 drops of tea tree oil. 4. Finally, add in your carrier oil of choice until the mixture is filled to the top of the container. Shake well to combine all of the ingredients.
5. To use, simply add a few drops of the lemon tea tree essential oil to your diffuser or diffuser necklace and enjoy the benefits throughout the day!
Benefits Of Using Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
There are many benefits of using lemon tea tree essential oil. This oil is known to boost the immune system, fight off infection, and help to detoxify the body. Lemon tea tree essential oil can also help to relieve stress and anxiety, improve cognitive function, and promote healthy skin and hair.
How To Use Lemon Tea Tree Essential Oil
There are a number of ways to use Lemon Tea Tree essential oil. Here are just a few ideas to get you started:
1. Add a few drops to your favorite lotion or carrier oil and apply them to the skin.
2. Diffuse Lemon Tea Tree oil in your home or office for a refreshing, uplifting scent.
3. Create a natural cleaning solution by adding Lemon Tea Tree oil to water in a spray bottle.
4. Add Lemon Tea Tree oil to shampoo or conditioner for an invigorating scalp massage.
5. Make a homemade air freshener by combining Lemon Tea Tree oil with water in a diffuser.