Greenland Moss Essential Oil is a fresh, forest-scented essence that conjures aromatic images of undisturbed, dewy moonlit wildernesses. Learn about this plant and how to use it for your skincare routine in this article.
How To Make Greenland Moss Essential Oil
Greenland moss essential oil is a great way to add a natural scent to your home. If you’re new to essential oils, this is an easy project to start. All you need are some supplies and a little bit of patience.
- 1 bottle of carrier oil or liquid soap
- 1 cup of dried moss
- 5-10 drops of essential oil of your choice
- sterilized glass container large enough to hold the moss and oil mixture
- Pour the desired amount of carrier oil into the sterilized glass container. (If your Moss is very dry, you may only need 1/4 cup of Carrier Oil.) Add the moss and stir well to combine. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Add 5-10 drops of your chosen essential oil and stir again to combine.
- Place the Moss/Oil mixture in a warm, dark place (near a heat source if possible) for 3-6 weeks, stirring once a week. The longer you leave it, the stronger the scent will be!
- Once the mixture has thickened, strain it through a cloth or coffee filter into another sterilized glass.
Benefits Of Using Greenland Moss Essential Oil
Greenland moss is a potent essential oil that has many benefits for your health. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider using Greenland moss essential oil in your daily routine.
Improve your respiratory health.
Greenland moss is effective at cleansing the lungs and is thought to improve respiratory health due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, this oil also hasanti-carcinogenic properties, so it can help to prevent cancer cells from forming.
Reduce inflammation and pain.
Another benefit of using Greenland moss essential oil is that it can reduce inflammation and pain in the body. This oil has been shown to be effective at healing wounds and reducing inflammation associated with conditions like arthritis and joint pain.
Boost your immune system.
One of the key benefits of using Greenland moss essential oil is its ability to boost your immune system. This oil has been shown to have anti-microbial properties, which help to fight off infections and promote overall health and well-being.
How To Use Greenland Moss Essential Oil
Greenland Moss is a super-effective essential oil that can be used in many ways. You can use it as a natural air freshener, for aromatherapy, for skincare, and for laundry detergent. Here are some tips on how to use Greenland Moss Essential Oil:
- Add 1-2 drops of Greenland Moss essential oil to a diffuser or humidifier to create an air freshener.
- Add 1-2 drops of Greenland Moss essential oil to a diffuser or humidifier to create an aromatherapy scent.
- Add 1-2 drops of Greenland Moss essential oil to a carrier oil such as olive oil or jojoba oil and apply it to the skin as a natural skincare product.
- Add 1-2 drops of Greenland Moss essential oil to laundry detergent to eliminate odor and leave your clothes clean and smelling great.
Did you know that you can make your very own essential oil from Greenland moss? If you’re looking to add a little bit of nature to your life, or if you just want to create some natural aromatherapy, this is the perfect project for you. All you need is a little bit of moss, some carrier oil (like jojoba), and some distilled water. You can also experiment with different scents by using different types of mosses or carrier oils. So why not give it a try?