Goldenrod Essential Oil has been used for centuries in a range of ethnic and natural remedies. Its powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties mean that it’s ideal for use with cuts and burns. If you can’t get your hands on Goldenrod oil but are curious about how to make your own, there are three ways to infuse the flowers into the oil: slow way, solar way, or speedy way.
How To Make Goldenrod Essential Oil
Goldenrod essential oil is a popular scent for both personal uses and for use in aromatherapy. Making your own Goldenrod essential oil is easy and can be done at home. All you need is some goldenrod flowers, a bottle of carrier oil, and some fragrance essences. Here are the steps to making your own Goldenrod essential oil:
- Pick up a few goldenrod flowers and place them in a glass jar or other container.
- Pour in enough carrier oil to cover the flowers, making sure to fill the jar halfway or more.
- Add any desired fragrance essences to the carrier oil, being sure to dilute them according to the recipe instructions.
- Cap the jar and store it in a dark place for several months or until the oil has reached its desired strength.
Benefits Of Using Goldenrod Essential Oil
There are many benefits to using goldenrod essential oil. Here are just a few:
- It can be helpful in relieving stress and anxiety.
- It can help improve sleep quality.
- It has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which can help fight infection.
- It has a calming effect, which can be helpful for people who have anxiety or PTSD.
How To Use Goldenrod Essential Oil
There’s no need to waste money on overpriced essential oils when you can make your own at home! Goldenrod essential oil is a versatile, beneficial oil that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are five ways to use goldenrod essential oil:
Help with anxiety and stress relief
Add a few drops of goldenrod essential oil to your diffuser to help relieve anxiety and stress.
Promote better sleep
Soothe your mind and body before bed with a few drops of goldenrod essential oil diffused into the air.
Boost your immune system
Apply a few drops of goldenrod Essential Oil topically to your skin to boost your immune system.
Reduce inflammation. Apply a few drops of goldenrod Essential Oil diluted in carrier oil or water to the bottom of your feet or other inflamed areas as needed.
Adding a few drops of goldenrod essential oil to your daily routine can help improve your mood, stress levels, and sleeping habits. Not only is this essential oil beneficial for the skin, but it also has antidepressant effects that make it perfect for use in diffuser blends or as a topical treatment. If you’re looking to add some aromatherapy benefits to your life without having to purchase costly products, consider using goldenrod essential oil as part of your DIY regimen.