Creating your own essential oils is a great way to save money and possibly even make a bit more than you would if you bought them. Here’s how you can get started:
How To Make Ginger Essential Oil
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of ginger around the house. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the flavor and benefits of this versatile spice. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to make your own ginger essential oil, so you always have some on hand.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup carrier oil (like jojoba or olive)
- 10-12 drops of essential oil (any scent is fine)
How To Make Ginger Essential Oil
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger and carrier oil. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a glass jar or bottle. Make sure the lid is a tight fit, and shake well to blend the spices together.
- Add 10-12 drops of your favorite essential oil, and enjoy!
Benefits Of Using Ginger Essential Oil
Ginger is a versatile herb that has been used for centuries in both Eastern and Western medicine. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which make it a good remedy for a variety of ailments. Here are some of the benefits of using ginger essential oil:
- It can help relieve pain and inflammation. Ginger is especially effective at reducing pain and inflammation in the joints, muscles, and skin.
- It can help improve circulation. Ginger can help increase blood flow to the entire body by opening up tight capillaries. This can improve your overall health and well-being.
- It can help reduce anxiety and stress levels. Ginger essential oil is known to be calming and stress-relieving, which makes it an ideal remedy for people who struggle with anxiety or stress disorders.
- It can improve digestion and absorption of nutrients. Ginger essential oil helps to improve digestion by stimulating the production of gastric juices, while also increasing the absorption of nutrients from food.
- It has anti-viral properties. Ginger essential oil is effective at fighting off viruses and other infections, which makes it a good remedy for people who suffer from cold or flu symptoms regularly.
How To Use Ginger Essential Oil
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of experience using essential oils. Maybe you’ve used them in a diffuser or maybe you’ve dabbed a little on your wrists for an ultra-soothing massage, but making your own blends is something that’s likely new to you. And that’s where ginger comes in: this powerful herb can be used in both personal and professional settings to achieve a variety of goals. Here’s how to get started with ginger essential oil use:
- Make sure you have some gingerroot (or ground ginger) on hand. This is the part of the plant that will be used to make the oil, so if you don’t have any on hand, you’ll need to purchase some before getting started.
- Start by warming up some coconut oil or olive oil in a small pan over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the gingerroot and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Use a diffuser or mist the oil around yourself or your home to help with respiratory issues, inflammation, and pain relief. You can also use it in topical applications such as massage oils and scrubs.
Adding ginger to your life can help improve a number of symptoms, both physical and emotional. If you’re looking for an easy way to add ginger essential oil to your routine, try making your own. This recipe is simple and requires only a few ingredients. Not only will this DIY essential oil be cheaper than purchasing it pre-made, but it will also be more potent – perfect if you’re looking to treat yourself or someone else with some extra aromatherapy goodness!