If you are interested in using essential oils in your day-to-day life, a DIY recipe is just what you need. This article walks you through the steps of creating an easy-to-make Ball jar full of sage for use as a natural way to freshen up your living spaces.
How To Make Common Sage Essential Oil
Making your own common sage essential oil is easy and can be done at home with just a few simple ingredients. You can use this oil to help promote relaxation and stress relief, or you can use it to improve your mood and energy levels. Here’s how to make common sage essential oil:
- Get some fresh sage leaves. If you want a stronger scent, use more leaves than if you just want a lighter scent.
- Place the sage leaves in a small, closed container.
- Add enough distilled water to cover the leaves.
- Let the mixture sit for several days, shaking it occasionally.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bottle or vial and store it in a cool, dark place.
Benefits Of Using Common Sage Oil
Common sage oil is a great addition to your home health arsenal because of its many benefits. Here are five of the top reasons why you should add this essential oil to your routine:
- It can help improve circulation.
- It can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- It can help improve moods and anxiety levels.
- It has antibacterial and antiviral properties, which can help fight against infection.
- It has a numbing effect, so it can be used for treating pain and other symptoms associated with inflammation and injury.
How To Use Common Sage Essential Oil
Sage is a versatile oil that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are four ways to use sage oil:
Sage Can Help Relieve Headache Pain
One of the most common uses for sage oil is as a remedy for headaches. For relief, simply apply a few drops to your temples. If you find that you’re suffering from migraines, using sage oil may be the best solution since it can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
Sage Can Help Improve Digestion
Sage can help improve digestion by helping to relax the stomach muscles and aiding in the absorption of nutrients. In addition, it has antibacterial properties which can help to fight off infection. Simply spritz some sage essential oil onto your stomach before eating breakfast or dinner to help improve digestion and support overall health.
Sage Can Help Stimulate The Mind And Memory
Some users enjoy using sage oil for its cognitive benefits, including stimulating the mind and memory. In addition, it has been known to help with stress relief and anxiety symptoms. Simply diffuse some sage oil into your home or workplace for an invigorating aroma and improved mood!
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of experience using essential oils. Maybe you’ve used them in the past but haven’t seen great results or maybe you’re just not sure where to start. Well, this DIY guide is for you! In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the basics about essential oils and how to make your own (DIY) sage essential oil. By the end of this guide, you’ll have everything you need to get started using essential oils for yourself and your loved ones. So what are you waiting for? Start learning about the wonders of essential oils today!