In this article, we’re going to teach you how to make your own clary sage essential oil. It’s a simple process that takes just five minutes and it can give you many physical and psychological benefits!
How To Make Clary Sage Essential Oil
If you’re like most people, you probably use essential oils for their health benefits but don’t have any experience making your own. Fear not! This simple guide will show you how to make your own clary sage essential oil.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 ounce of clary sage essential oil
- 1 glass jar with a lid
- Distilled water
- A funnel
- A stovetop burner or a hot air gun (optional)
What to do
- Place the clary sage essential oil and distilled water in the glass jar. Screw the lid on tightly and shake well to combine.
- If using a stovetop burner, place the jar on the burner and heat until just simmering. Remove from heat and let cool completely before using.
- If using an air gun, fill the tank with distilled water and insert the nozzle into the mouth of the jar. Turn on the air gun and wait until the liquid has reached a boiling point before carefully removing the jar from the heat.
- Store your clary sage essential oil in a dark bottle.
Benefits Of Using Clary Sage Oil
Clary sage is a popular essential oil used for many purposes, including balancing emotions, promoting relaxation, and relieving stress. Some of the benefits of using clary sage oil include:
When used in aromatherapy, clary sage can help to balance emotions by helping to relieve stress and anxiety. It can also help to restore peace and calm after an emotional outburst.
Using clary sage oil can help to promote relaxation by reducing stress and tension throughout the body. This oil is particularly beneficial for those who have trouble sleeping or are stressed out during the day.
Clary sage oil is also known to be powerful relief for stress and tension headaches, muscle aches, and other types of pain. It can be helpful in treating anxiety, depression, and PTSD symptoms.
How To Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary sage is a potent essential oil that has a woodsy, earthy odor. It can be used in diffusive blends and as a singular essential oil. Here are some ways to use clary sage essential oil:
- To cleanse the air: Add 2-3 drops of clary sage essential oil to a spray bottle filled with water and spritz around the room.
- To boost energy: Add 2-3 drops of clary sage essential oil to a diffuser or aromatherapy rollerball and roll on your body before bed.
- For anxiety relief: Add 10 drops of clary sage essential oil to 1 cup of warm water and drink before bed.
If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your health, or if you just want to experiment with some essential oil blends, creating your own clary sage essential oil is a great place to start. By mixing clary sage essential oil with other oils like lavender and frankincense, you can create a variety of fragrances that are perfect for use in diffusers or as room sprays. Plus, since this blend is made from all-natural ingredients, there’s no risk of negative side effects. If you’re curious about the different uses for clary sage essential oil, or if you just want to try something new on your own, pick up some supplies and give it a try!