Essential oils are concentrated oils made from plants, flowers, trees, bark, and herbs. They have a wide variety of uses and can be used as a natural remedy for various health issues. Here is a great DIY recipe to make your own beard oil with essential oils!
How To Make Bois de Rose Essential Oil
Bois de Rose is a popular essential oil that is used for its floral and woodsy scent. It can be found in diffusers, candles, soaps, and other aromatherapy products. Making your own bois de rose essential oil is easy and affordable. Here are the steps:
- Get the supplies you need: You will need a carrier oil, bois de rose Essential oil, and a lab scale.
- Choose your carrier oil: You can use any carrier oil you like, but jojoba or grapeseed are both good choices because they are light and non-greasy.
- Add the essential oil: Add 1-2 drops of bois de rose essential oil to your chosen carrier oil.
- Test the mixture: Breathe in the mixture and test it out on your skin to make sure it smells good. If it doesn’t smell right, add more essential oil until it does.
- Store the mixture: Store your mixture in an airtight container or bottle away from heat and light.
Benefits Of Using Bois de Rose Oil
Rose oil is a great addition to any aromatherapy kit, thanks to its plethora of benefits. Here are five of the most important:
Rose oil is anti-inflammatory
It can help reduce the swelling and redness associated with various skin conditions, such as psoriasis and eczema.
Rose oil is a natural remedy for acne
It helps to clear pores and prevent future outbreaks.
Rose oil can inhibit the growth of fungus and other harmful bacteria.
It’s also antiviral and antibacterial, making it a great option for treating sinus infections and other respiratory problems.
Rose oil is a strong antioxidant
Which can help protect against damage caused by free radicals in the body.
How To Use Bois de Rose Essential Oil
Bois de Rose essential oil is a flowery scent that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are four ways to use it:
- Diffuser: Add 10-15 drops of bois de rose oil to your diffuser and enjoy the aromatherapy while you work or relax.
- Lip Balm: Add 10-15 drops of bois de rose oil to your lip balm and enjoy the scents while you protect your lips from the elements.
- Body Scrub: Mix 2 tablespoons of organic sugar, 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon of bois de rose oil in a small bowl. Apply this scrub to your skin and enjoy the aromatic experience.
- Room Freshener: Add 10-15 drops of bois de rose oil to a spray bottle filled with room freshener and enjoy the scent while you declutter or clean up.
If you’re like many of us, you love the smell of roses, but often find yourself struggling to find the time or money to purchase them. Well, thanks to essential oils, there is now an easy and affordable way to get that beautiful rose scent in your home without ever leaving the comfort of your own home! Check out our tutorial on how to make your very own bois de rose oil, and be sure to let us know how it goes when you’re finished.