Does your skin need a little healing? If you are looking for the perfect topical blend for many uses, then make yourself some blue tansy essential oil to take care of your skin woes. Blue tansy essential oil is an anti-inflammatory with anti-microbial and antioxidant properties
How To Make Blue Tansy Essential Oil
To make blue tansy essential oil, you will need to do the following:
- First, you will need a bottle of carrier oil. We recommend grapeseed oil, but any carrier oil will work.
- Next, add the essential oil of your choice to the bottle. Blue tansy is a strong essential oil and should be diluted accordingly. We recommend starting with around 2-3 drops of blue tansy essential oil per tablespoon of carrier oil.
- Now it’s time to shake the bottle well and pour the contents into a small glass container.
- Add a few drops of water if needed and store it in a cool, dark place for use.
Benefits Of Using Blue Tansy Oil
There are many benefits to using blue tansy oil. It has been known to help with anxiety, depression, and insomnia. Additionally, it is also known to be helpful for skin issues such as eczema and psoriasis.
How To Use Blue Tansy Essential Oil
If you’re looking for a natural way to reduce stress, look no further than blue tansy essential oil. This oil has been used for centuries to promote relaxation and peace of mind, and it’s easily accessible at most stores. Here are five ways to use blue tansy essential oil:
- Diffuse it into the air to create a relaxing environment
- Add a few drops to your bath water to soothe your senses
- Use it as a natural aromatherapy remedy for stress relief
- Apply it topically to relieve tension headaches and muscle pain
- Mix a few drops with carrier oil and use it as a facial moisturizer
When you’re looking for remedies to help promote relaxation and stress relief, it’s important to consider natural alternatives. One of the most popular essential oils for this purpose is blue tansy oil, which has been used for centuries as a natural antidepressant. In this article, we’ll show you how to make your own (DIY) blue tansy essential oil using just a few simple ingredients. By doing so, you can be sure that the oil is safe and effective – perfect for use in aromatherapy or other personal care products.