Learn how to make your own (DIY) Blood Orange Essential Oil today! The peel of oranges is boiled in water and the oil produced (limonene) is distilled in steam at a temperature just below 100 °C, well below its normal boiling point. The immiscible oil can then be separated from the liquid by evaporating it at a lower temperature.
How To Make Blood Orange Essential Oil
Blood orange essential oil is a beautiful, uplifting scent that can be used in a variety of ways. Here are three easy ways to make your own blood orange essential oil:
- Add 1/4 cup of blood orange juice to a 32-ounce container and add 3 drops of essential oil. Shake well to combine.
- In a diffuser, add 2–3 drops of blood orange essential oil to 4 ounces of water.
- Add 1 drop of blood orange essential oil to 1 ounce of carrier oil (like jojoba or grapeseed) and use as a massage oil.
Benefits Of Using Blood Orange Oil
Blood oranges are a great addition to your essential oil collection because of their many benefits. Here are five reasons you should start using blood orange oil:
Blood orange oil has a refreshing
uplifting aroma that is perfect for adding excitement and energy to any room.
Blood orange oil Improves Circulation
is known to help improve circulation, promote cognitive function, and relieve stress and anxiety.
Blood orange oil improves mood
It can be used to improve mood, relieve headaches, and ease pain from arthritis or other conditions.
Blood orange oil can boost your immune system
It is also great for fighting infection and boosting the immune system.
How To Use Blood Orange Essential Oil
Blood orange essential oil is a popular scent for both men and women. It can be used in a variety of ways, such as in aromatherapy, to add a citrusy smell to products, or to refresh the air. Here are four ways to use blood orange essential oil:
Add it to your bathtub:
- Add a few drops of blood orange essential oil to your bathtub water and enjoy the refreshing scent.
- Use it in your home fragrance: A few drops of blood orange essential oil can be used in place of traditional fragrances in your home. This will help keep your space smelling fresh and citrusy.
- Use it in your beauty routine: Add a few drops of blood orange essential oil to your beauty regimen to give your skin a natural glow.
- Sprinkle it on furniture: If you want to add a little zing to your furniture, sprinkle some blood orange essential oil on it before using it.
If you’re looking for a way to add some zing to your life and feel more energetic, look no further than essential oils. Not only are they incredibly helpful in relieving pain and boosting moods, but they can also be used as natural pest repellants and even disinfectants! In this tutorial, we’ll show you how easy it is to make your own blood orange essential oil using just a few simple ingredients. All you need is some quality Blood Orange Essential Oil (which you can find online or at most health food stores), distilled water, and a dropper bottle. Be sure to give this DIY project a try the next time you’re feeling down – it might just help boost your spirits!