Do you love to make your own body care products? If so, this DIY tutorial will show you how to create a DIY cedarwood essential oil in your own home. Cedarwood is full of anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, making it the perfect addition to any homemade natural skin care product!
How To Make Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
Making your own Atlas Cedarwood essential oil is easy and affordable! All you need are some basic supplies, and a little bit of patience. Here’s how to do it:
- 1 cup carrier oil, such as jojoba or grapeseed oil
- 2 cups chopped fresh cedarwood (preferably from a local tree)
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender buds
- 10 drops Atlas Cedarwood essential oil
- Add the carrier oil and cedarwood to a large bowl. Stir well to combine. let the mixture sit for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours.
- Place the lavender buds into a small glass jar or vial. Pour the cedar wood mixture over the lavender buds, making sure to cover them completely. Cap the jar or vial and shake well to combine.
- Add 10 drops of Atlas Cedarwood essential oil to the mixture, then screw on the lid or seal with a bandanna.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to 2 months.
Benefits Of Using Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
Atlas Cedarwood oil is a great essential oil to use for various purposes. Here are some benefits of using this essential oil:
- Atlas Cedarwood essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help ease pain and inflammation.
- It can also be used to improve mood and cognitive function.
- It is also a natural insect repellent.
How To Use Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
Atlas Cedarwood essential oil is a versatile oil that can be used in a variety of ways. One way to use it is to create your own diffuser blends. You can also use Atlas Cedarwood essential oil in topical treatments and as a natural air freshener. Here are some tips on how to use Atlas Cedarwood essential oil:
Add 1–2 drops of Atlas Cedarwood essential oil to a diffuser or aromatherapy set and enjoy the woodsy, floral fragrance.
Apply a few drops of Atlas Cedarwood essential oil to the skin after washing, before applying your moisturizer, or as needed. The EO is also great for Adding an uplifting scent to any room.
Natural air freshener
Place a few drops of Atlas Cedarwood essential oil in a bottle with some water and shake well. Spritz the room with this scent-free mist for a refreshing aroma.
Have you been looking for a way to add essential oils to your life, but don’t know where to start? Whether you are looking for a natural remedy for an ailment or just want some extra aromatherapy in your life, this essential oil is perfect for you. And if you ever have any questions along the way, be sure to ask us in the comments section below!